Friendship camp at the Pediatric Therapy Center is a social skills group focused on helping children with special needs build and maintain successful relationships with their peers. The curriculum was designed by occupational therapists and speech-language pathologists to address:
- Initiating, maintaining and terminating conversations
- Sharing and taking turns
- Utilizing small talk and compliments
- Using proper conversational topics
- Developing friendships
- Problem solving
Is Friendship Camp Right for My Child?
Friendship Camp at the Pediatric Therapy Center may be right for your child if he or she:
- Is between the ages of 4 and 12
- Is verbal
- Can follow two-step directions
- Attends to a task for 10-15 minutes
For a registration form or for more information about our current Friendship Camp, please click HERE.
For a registration form or for more information about our current Friendship Camp for Preschoolers, please click HERE.